This is the 6th edition of the programme, which helps young Spanish people in the field of technology, by giving them the opportunity to work for leading technology companies for 6 months in San Francisco (Silicon Valley) and New York. To date, 36 young people have participated in this programme.
‘Jóvenes con futuro USA’ is looking to transmit onto young, technically talented people, the philosophy and vision of the two key ecosystems which are world leaders in technology and innovation: Silicon Valley and New York. The programme offers you the opportunity to experience, first-hand, life and work at extremely well renowned companies.
The deadline for candidates is 30th April 2016.
Requirements and profile
This programme is designed for young academics (university qualifications) with a technical background, who fulfil the following requirements:
- Graduates in engineering, telecommunications, maths
- Experience in developing mobile platforms
- Advanced level of English (written and read)
- Entrepreneurial profile, having carried out similar projects
- Member of LinkedIn, Stackoverflow and Github
- Aged under 30 /Spanish nationality