The values that govern the Fundación Banco Sabadell stem from a desire to serve. They are also the values that we require from the organisations with which we collaborate: proximity, excellence and innovation.
- We understand proximity as the appropriate way of responding to our commitment.
- We promote the excellence that comes from talent, endeavour and equality of opportunities.
- We encourage innovation understood as the capacity to read the present in order to anticipate the future, an attitude applicable to and required in all spheres.
The projects in which we collaborate represent the values mentioned above and are selected based on public and explicit criteria:
- compatibility of the project with the mission and spheres of the Foundation
- objective interest of the proposal
- prestige of the organising institution
- degree of impact of the proposals on the number of beneficiaries
- positive contribution to the value of the Banco Sabadell brand
In the effort to fulfil our mission in agreement with the values and criteria mentioned, the Fundación Banco Sabadell has two spheres of action that allow us to meet our targets and plan our strategy in the medium term.
- Young talent
- We recognise and accompany people with talent by supporting innovation and excellence in research and knowledge.
- Our objective is the promotion and dissemination of the arts and of scientific, technical, social and humanistic knowledge.
The #YoCreoTalento concept is associated with young talent, which needs and uses information and communication technologies (ICTs) to innovate in all those activities of dissemination, training and research in the educational, scientific and cultural spheres.
The Fundación Banco Sabadell gives support through grants, subsidies for research, prizes and the promotion of innovation in culture. All the initiatives associated with this concept can be followed on Twitter with the hashtag #YoCreoTalento